A Lecture by Dr. Ivan Danhof Ph. D., M.D.
Welcome, to listen to Dr. Danhof’s lecture simply click on the PLAY icon below the picture.
Within the rapidly-growing field of aloe research, no one has done more than Dr. Ivan Danhof, M.D., Ph.D., of Grand Prairie, Texas, to highlight the advantages of Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharide (AMP) processing and to advance further study.
Recognized as one of the world’s top experts on aloe, Dr. Danhof has helped to pioneer critical work aimed at isolating aloe’s healing agents and developing the most favorable processing and stabilizing techniques.
Highlights you’ll learn about:
Benefits of Aloe Mucilaginous Polysaccharides (AMP) for Immune and Digestive Systems:
Three Different Sizes of AMP Chains vs. Mechanisms & Beneficiaries
- Small Chains – Anti-Inflammation, Arthritis, Colitis
- Medium Chains – Antioxidants, Heart & Arteries
- Very Large Chains – Support & Improve Immune System:
- Healing properties
- Increase Natural Killer Cells
- Release Tumor Necrosis Factor
- Release Chemo Tactic Factor
- Attracts White Cells