SeroLife® is a 15-strain daily probiotic supplement that delivers a boost of “beneficial” bacteria where your body needs it most — your digestive and immune system.
Probiotics are beneficial bacteria that live in our digestive tract. Probiotics supplement our body’s natural ecosystem by helping maintain a balance between beneficial bacteria and harmful bacteria.
SeroLife is a daily probiotic supplement that delivers a boost of “beneficial” bacteria to where your body needs it most — your GI-tract. Compared to Align, SeroLife Probiotic offers you 5 billion live bacteria per capsule and 15 probiotic strains to help you feel healthier and keep you there.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus — The most common of all the probiotic strings. This strand helps break down lactose and is perfect for IBS sufferers.*
- Lactobacillus reuteri — Naturally, a gut organism capable of fighting off other, harmful gut organisms, it is a “major component” of the Lactobacillus species.*
- Lactobacillus fermentum — Capable of surviving low pH balance and has a reputation for reducing cholesterol levels better than any other Lactobacillus species.*
- Lactobacillus casei (L-casei) — As a lactic acid producer, it has been found to assist in the propagation of desirable bacteria. This particular species of lactobacillus is documented to have a wide pH and temperature range, and complements the growth of L. acidophilus, a producer of the enzyme amylase (a carbohydrate-digesting enzyme). It is known to improve digestion and reduce lactose intolerance and constipation.*
- Lactobacillus gasseri — Lactobacillus Gasseri is a lactic acid-producing bacterium, which makes it helpful for supporting healthy GI tract function because lactic acid provides valuable natural protection for the stomach lining and the mucosa of the intestinal tract. *
- Lactobacillus plantarum — The largest genus of the lactic acid bacteria group. Has the ability to destroy pathogens and to presever critical nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidents. Has rare ability to produce L. lysine, a beneficial amino acid. *
- Lactobacillus longum (B. longum) — Non-pathogenic probiotic. One of the most significant and important types of “good” bacteria. Inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and boosts the immune system. *
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (L. rhamnosus) — Aides the immune system, by attaching to the lining of the intestines, where it encourages the growth of helpful organisms that aid digestion. Highly desirable in its ability to conquer instestinal ailments. *
- Lactobacillus salivarius — Provides anti-microbrial boost for travelers and others. Lactobacillus salivarius resides in the mouth and small intestine. The bacteria produces enzymes that are toxic to undesirable bacteria. *
- Bifidobacteria lactis — Bifidobacterium Lactis is a very powerful transient probiotic bacteria. Scientific studies have proven that B. Lactis enhances immunity, fights tumor growth, improves digestion and can lower cholesterol..*
- Bifidobacteria infantis — This type of bacteria is considered beneficial because of the acids it produces. The acids produced by Bifidobacterium infantis may help impede the growth or colonization of harmful bacteria within the colon..*
- Bifidobacteria longum — one of the most important residents in the human gastrointestinal tract, B. longum keeps the digestive system running smoothly, blocks the growth of harmful bacteria, and boosts the immune system. The organism ferments sugars into lactic acid and has many health benefits for humans and is often the dominant bacterium found in humans.*
- Bifidobacteria bifidum — has been used to maintain or restore a normal, healthy condition in the intestines.*
- Bifidobacteria breve (B. breve) — The job of B breve in the digestive tract is to ferment sugars and produce lactic acid as well as acetic acid. B. breve is like a champion among probiotic bacteria due to its superior ability to break down many types of food, even plant fibers that are normally considered non-digestible. .*
- Streptococcus Thermophilus — Streptococcus Thermophilus is a powerful probiotic strain often found in the colon and has many digestive, immunity & many other researched health benefits. Produces lactase and antibiotic checmicals to prevent infection from infections like pneumonia, C. difficile, and ulcers. *
Probiotic bacteria which arrive dead to your intestinal tract, regardless of their quantity, are useless. Many probiotic bacteria are naturally sensitive to heat and moisture. Heat can kill organisms and moisture can activate them within pills, only to die due to lack of nutrients and a proper environment. These products should ideally be refrigerated and kept out of humidity. However, SeroLife® probiotics, with freeze-dried organisms and in packaging to prevent moisture, do not need refrigeration or to be kept out of humidity but should still not be exposed to heat above room temperature. SeroLife® probiotics also has a longer shelf-life than products containing live cultures, such as yogurts and drinks (which must be refrigerated). Each SeroLife® probiotic VCaps capsule contains five billion live organisms, and is made to survive stomach acids and deliver probiotics directly to your intestinal tract where they work to keep your intestinal flora balanced.
- May help to maintain a healthy beneficial gut flora*
- May help foster health and immunity*
- May soothe inflammation*
- May help to lower blood pressure and cholesterol*
- May help to enhance the overall function of your digestive tract*
- May be ideal for use after certain medications that destroy good bacteria*
- May strengthen immune system function*
- May be used to alleviate lactose intolerance*
What People are Saying!